One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The trouble is that this call fails: Whatever one's definition of natural, either homosexuality is natural, or it's unnaturalness says nothing at all about its propriety.’
- ‘It was more than the sheer unnaturalness of the strange man (It was a man, wasn't it?)’
- ‘The blue tree is one of the most striking pieces of urban art I've seen: totally unexpected, vibrant, vital, and somehow natural despite its complete unnaturalness.’
- ‘This clearly shows the unnaturalness of the idea of borrowing foreign doctrines regardless of whether they can be adapted to the Russian environment.’
- ‘While I have not changed my position on the unnaturalness and just plain wrongness of getting up early, I can see that there are some advantages in terms of one's productivity and recreation and so on.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.