One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that is not natural or normal.‘the man was crying out in pain, his arm twisted unnaturally’as submodifier ‘his face was unnaturally pale’
- ‘This movie is unnaturally verbose.’
- ‘The sky is a hard blue slab, unnaturally bright.’
- ‘He knew something was seriously wrong when his hands, feet, and nose started to grow unnaturally.’
- ‘It's not in our interest to have a regime in place that unnaturally limits competition.’
- ‘The characters are unnaturally thrust into the funny situations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.