One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus the good man altogether regained what he unmurmuringly surrendered for conscience’ sake.’
- ‘As no other person, She had the same feelings as Christ, unmurmuringly bearing the grief of a mother when She saw Her Son persecuted and suffering.’
- ‘The crusaders deployed and made no demonstration as they trudged unmurmuringly over the hills of sand unadorned by a patch of vegetation.’
- ‘Some in awful agony, some painlessly but all unmurmuringly - I with more luck than I deserved escaped with a few bullets through my helmet and haversack.’
- ‘If you always remember the Lord's Passion, you will unmurmuringly forbear everything. - St. Dimitri of Rostov’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.