One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Enormous ugly unmoveable objects were too much for me.’
- ‘PWM is holding the reading in conjunction with World Theatre Day event, even though that unmoveable feast is officially on the 27th of March.’
- ‘Some method actor had trained them to look fierce, determined and unmoveable.’
- ‘A hard-nosed unmoveable man, who sacrifices his lovely daughter to ward off future kidnap threats on his beloved son.’
- ‘Alex Livie proved to be an unmoveable obstacle as he made 57 not out and he and last man Reece Houghton successfully frustrated the Rowntree bowlers as they survived 15 overs to earn a draw with service closing on 100-9.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.