One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A hard-nosed unmoveable man, who sacrifices his lovely daughter to ward off future kidnap threats on his beloved son.’
- ‘Enormous ugly unmoveable objects were too much for me.’
- ‘Alex Livie proved to be an unmoveable obstacle as he made 57 not out and he and last man Reece Houghton successfully frustrated the Rowntree bowlers as they survived 15 overs to earn a draw with service closing on 100-9.’
- ‘PWM is holding the reading in conjunction with World Theatre Day event, even though that unmoveable feast is officially on the 27th of March.’
- ‘Some method actor had trained them to look fierce, determined and unmoveable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.