Not mistaken; right, correct.
- ‘We should have devotion towards the unmistaken natural state, in the sense of sincerely appreciating that which is truly unmistaken, unconfused, never deluded.’
- ‘This is the unfailing, unmistaken speech of the perfectly enlightened Buddha, which can enable us to attain complete enlightenment in one lifetime.’
- ‘It is also customary to tie a kata around the neck of a deceased lama, as a sign of petitioning his quick return and the unmistaken recognition of his reincarnation.’
- ‘This is the ultimate truth, the unmistaken truth.’
- ‘It is not unmistaken wisdom, and it is not authentic until complete enlightenment.’