One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a requirement) not achieved or fulfilled.‘an unmet need’
- ‘In fact, India is lagging behind other countries and has an unmet requirement of 20 million houses in the nation.’
- ‘Amis's unmet obligations as an artist, however, don't end there.’
- ‘Factor in the lowering of military recruiting standards in order to fulfill the unmet needs of the War, we've got problems.’
- ‘This is another case of blog spam exposing an unmet market need.’
- ‘For Senaka, and tens of thousand others like him in Sri Lanka, the restoration of the service raised expectations that are still unmet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.