One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a requirement) not achieved or fulfilled.‘an unmet need’
- ‘In fact, India is lagging behind other countries and has an unmet requirement of 20 million houses in the nation.’
- ‘Factor in the lowering of military recruiting standards in order to fulfill the unmet needs of the War, we've got problems.’
- ‘For Senaka, and tens of thousand others like him in Sri Lanka, the restoration of the service raised expectations that are still unmet.’
- ‘This is another case of blog spam exposing an unmet market need.’
- ‘Amis's unmet obligations as an artist, however, don't end there.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.