One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We also used silver metal to show the coldness and unmercifulness of war.’
- ‘In Greece & Rome the rich & poor, the creditors & debtors, as well as the patricians & plebeians alternately oppressed each other with equal unmercifulness.’
- ‘In the god of the [Old Testament] he saw a being whose character was stern justice, and therefore anger, contentiousness and unmercifulness.’
- ‘All this we have mentioned can arise from unmercifulness and not out of mercy.’
- ‘Honesty you have; what I think you need is a good dose of unmercifulness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.