One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Essentially, you can use the same formation or attack pattern in any situation, which even includes (with some unmentionably minor differences) battles with bosses.’
- ‘I think there is a market for a portable spit drainer. You know, like the ones used by dentist assistants when they have to keep your mouth open while the dentist performs unmentionably painful things on your teeth/jaw/gum/emotion?’
- ‘The sound for that is unmentionably violent and is not likely to be heard anytime soon. http://observatine.net/’
- ‘During the past decade, structured flat shoes have been unmentionably ‘out’ and dowdy.’
- ‘No doubt this is something only a woman can understand, only a woman who had had to submit to that unmentionably horrendous act… for instance, a woman who has been raped by a monster.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.