One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The sound for that is unmentionably violent and is not likely to be heard anytime soon. http://observatine.net/’
- ‘I think there is a market for a portable spit drainer. You know, like the ones used by dentist assistants when they have to keep your mouth open while the dentist performs unmentionably painful things on your teeth/jaw/gum/emotion?’
- ‘During the past decade, structured flat shoes have been unmentionably ‘out’ and dowdy.’
- ‘No doubt this is something only a woman can understand, only a woman who had had to submit to that unmentionably horrendous act… for instance, a woman who has been raped by a monster.’
- ‘Essentially, you can use the same formation or attack pattern in any situation, which even includes (with some unmentionably minor differences) battles with bosses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.