One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Wicked one is amused by the unmentionability of blackness.’
- ‘The invisibility of the monument at ground level symbolizes the unmentionability of the war.’
- ‘In general, there is some suspicion that the vagueness of the location of Watson's war wound is due to the, ahem, unmentionability of the body-part affected.’
- ‘The unmentionability of certain words in the Indian media is really alarming.’
- ‘Whether or not I have a stomach strong enough or an outlook cynical enough or a mentality stoic enough, I should relate to that instinct of humans toward unmentionability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.