One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Julian's chronic unkemptness worried Mother a bit; she was always afraid someone would view him before she could clean him up.’
- ‘It was all walls of washers and dryers, people looking bored out of their minds, and a general state of dirty unkemptness.’
- ‘‘Joe, Joe,’ he'd crackle, his husky voice matching his mussed hair and general unkemptness.’
- ‘Imagine a thin moody moustache is slithering across my upper lip rather than the manly unkemptness that I call my beard.’
- ‘His colleagues snicker at the twilight samurai as he leaves, at his shabby dress and general unkemptness as well as his reason for leaving.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.