One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The question is, how can the protagonist break through this selectivity, this view that already-defined meanings are univocally fixed to signifiers?’
- ‘So the one science falls under the other ‘almost univocally.’’
- ‘This obscurity might be the reverse of their fruitfully polysemic character: only dead terms can be univocally defined!’
- ‘Spacetime coincidences play this privileged ontic role because they are invariant and, thus, univocally determined.’
- ‘Someone might want to have a certain desire, in other words, but univocally want that desire to be unsatisfied.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.