One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This obscurity might be the reverse of their fruitfully polysemic character: only dead terms can be univocally defined!’
- ‘The question is, how can the protagonist break through this selectivity, this view that already-defined meanings are univocally fixed to signifiers?’
- ‘Someone might want to have a certain desire, in other words, but univocally want that desire to be unsatisfied.’
- ‘So the one science falls under the other ‘almost univocally.’’
- ‘Spacetime coincidences play this privileged ontic role because they are invariant and, thus, univocally determined.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.