One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- more formal term for barcode
- ‘Similar to universal product codes - the UPC bar code found on packages products - PLUs mark fruit with a 4-or 5-digit number depending on how they are grown.’
- ‘The universal product codes are also great for inventory.’
- ‘They'd printed lots of universal product codes for soup cans.’
- ‘There is such a thing as the Uniform Code Council that governs the universal product code.’
- ‘An older and, maybe, more familiar approach to an electronic information collection system is the universal product code or bar code.’
Universal Product Code/ˌyo͞onəˈvərsəl ˈprädəkt kōd/
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.