Involving one variate or variable quantity.
- ‘The figure below shows a typical screen shot of the univariate demonstration software.’
- ‘We used univariate analysis to identify risk factors for mortality.’
- ‘Cases were compared with controls initially by univariate analyses.’
- ‘Characteristics of the sample population were analyzed using univariate descriptive statistics.’
- ‘Associations with vaccination were analysed by univariate logistic regression.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.