One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I operate a religious website that promotes tolerant monotheism (Deism, Unitarianism, Judaism) and I can't believe the volume of hate mail I get.’
- ‘Not surprisingly, four of the five women were associated at some point with the Society of Friends; Presbyterianism and Unitarianism were also represented among the religious affiliations of the women.’
- ‘The Dudleian lecturers were liberal Christians, both Calvinist and Arminian, and they openly separated themselves in the second lecture from more radical forms of Enlightened Dissent, namely Unitarianism and Deism.’
- ‘Dorrien's well-written, deeply researched narrative begins with the rejection of Calvinist thought and the emergence of Unitarianism out of the Congregational churches of New England in the 1810s.’
- ‘Our elite culture has been de-Christianized, and the notional faith that I heard preached from the pulpit in Trinity that day amounted to pure concession, Unitarianism in vestments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.