One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The religious denomination formed in 1961 by the merger of the Unitarians and the Universalists.
- ‘The roots of Unitarian Universalism are therefore both religious and American.’
- ‘Contemporary Unitarian Universalism has no creed and is an alternative to creed-based religions.’
- ‘All these and a multitude of other beliefs abide in Unitarian Universalism.’
- ‘Other panelists represented Roman Catholic Christianity, Brahma Kumari, Hinduism, Baha'i, Unitarian Universalism, Jainism, Protestant Christianity, Sikhism and Islam.’
- ‘One of the most striking features of Unitarian Universalism is the fact that our liberal religious movement does not impose a creed, or set of common beliefs, about spiritual matters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.