One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He urged the whole nation to promote a unisonous regional development in the country in the next five years.’
- ‘Its various repertoire covers a wide range of musical works from unisonous songs to polyphonic compositions of the Renaissance.’
- ‘At least one type of signal in the set of signals is synchronously averaged to provide an unisonous output.’
- ‘To this day unisonous singing has survived in Hevsureti, Tusheti and other mountainous areas.’
- ‘Elsewhere in Hungary unisonous singing gained momentum around 1540 with the advent of the first Protestant reformers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.