One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its various repertoire covers a wide range of musical works from unisonous songs to polyphonic compositions of the Renaissance.’
- ‘To this day unisonous singing has survived in Hevsureti, Tusheti and other mountainous areas.’
- ‘At least one type of signal in the set of signals is synchronously averaged to provide an unisonous output.’
- ‘Elsewhere in Hungary unisonous singing gained momentum around 1540 with the advent of the first Protestant reformers.’
- ‘He urged the whole nation to promote a unisonous regional development in the country in the next five years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.