One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lying in one plane.
- ‘A novel lowpass filter with a uniplanar, compact photonic band-gap structure etched in the ground plane has been proposed and demonstrated.’
- ‘The enhanced spectral domain approach is effectively used to model such uniplanar structures with trapezoidal conducting strips involving microshielding enclosures.’
- ‘Furthermore, the effect of uniplanar orientation on pervaporation was discussed in relation to molecular structure of CMC and affinity of the CMC membranes to ethanol and water.’
- ‘The electrical contact 3 is in the form of an elongate, stamped uniplanar member of electrically conductive material.’
- ‘To our knowledge, the achievement for a given polymeric crystalline phase of high degrees of three different uniplanar orientations is unprecedented.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.