One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Those who seek to promote the Eureka Stockade as a profoundly important revolution in Australian history in a unionistic or Marxian sense are not doing any favors for the flag they favour.’
- ‘Needless to say, his unyielding defense of the Gospel and unbending refusal to compromise on liturgical and unionistic issues alienated many.’
- ‘That is, unless the basic freedoms of the unionistic order were abolished - which was politically impossible.’
- ‘It should incorporate, however, in addition, the equally important insight of the communistic, anarchistic, syndicalistic, fascistic, co-operative and unionistic economists.’
- ‘He allows a man who already had apologized for unionistic actions before to go and commit the same sin again.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.