One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Weed is a more general word, and normally refers to those annoying plants that grow uninvitedly in the garden.’
- ‘You want to avoid the questions, the long stares or the patronizing comments people uninvitedly seemed to offer.’
- ‘He also uninvitedly helped himself to some of the workers’ food and handled items that didn't belong to him.’
- ‘Joyce jumps into the coach uninvitedly, lights a cigar and opens the window widely.’
- ‘They had come ‘spontaneously and uninvitedly from the Government of India itself’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.