One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the end they continued to beat us uninterruptedly.’
- ‘This stream continued almost uninterruptedly, although police control of the borders was permanently reinforced under the growing pressure of anti-immigrant organizations.’
- ‘They have continued to be received uninterruptedly for the space of 150 years; and men, Sir, who have sat in the direction themselves, have at several times received presents.’
- ‘The best example of an international event that continued uninterruptedly to live in memory long after it was over is undoubtedly World War II.’
- ‘The regime persists uninterruptedly not because of the citizens' conviction of its fairness neither by its moral qualities nor by the practicality of its procedures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.