One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He's kinda got a similar guitar strum, one dancing leg thing going for him, as well as the singing completely unintelligibly thing, too.’
- ‘From the way he reacted (not at all), I'd say he was asleep… except for the fact that he kept mumbling angrily and unintelligibly to himself.’
- ‘While some muttered unintelligibly, others just didn't have any answer.’
- ‘To that end, he reproduces pages from 17th century books - pages and pages of Latin going on pompously and unintelligibly, forging the way ahead for the fledging sciences.’
- ‘As I made my way up 2nd Avenue, I noticed a raving lunatic weaving all over the sidewalk yelling and screaming unintelligibly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.