One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While some muttered unintelligibly, others just didn't have any answer.’
- ‘He's kinda got a similar guitar strum, one dancing leg thing going for him, as well as the singing completely unintelligibly thing, too.’
- ‘From the way he reacted (not at all), I'd say he was asleep… except for the fact that he kept mumbling angrily and unintelligibly to himself.’
- ‘As I made my way up 2nd Avenue, I noticed a raving lunatic weaving all over the sidewalk yelling and screaming unintelligibly.’
- ‘To that end, he reproduces pages from 17th century books - pages and pages of Latin going on pompously and unintelligibly, forging the way ahead for the fledging sciences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.