One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some users have reported that older versions, upon uninstallation, left them with disabled CD-ROM drives.’
- ‘Giving the user more choice, making installation flexible and universal, allowing for uninstallation - all of these make worms harder to propagate.’
- ‘However, I don't recommend uninstallation of the pack, if you don't have any problem.’
- ‘It also says ‘the software is uninstalled when the CD is removed’, which we just don't believe - and again, software uninstallation should be a transparent process, not something happening in the background.’
- ‘It provides software that facilitates the installation and upgrade of software, as well as its uninstallation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.