One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are totally, uninhibitedly enamored of one another.’
- ‘Unscrupulous farmers, wholesalers and retail businessmen had for years been uninhibitedly using these toxic substances, to ripen the fruits as per their convenience and to prevent the attack of pests.’
- ‘And then there's the absolute joy and freedom of letting your body move uninhibitedly to the beat, and flexing muscles you never knew existed!’
- ‘It will uninhibitedly resort to violence and other means, mostly illicit, not to let go of its hold on power.’
- ‘Their confidence and self-assurance is indeed palpable, as is their ability to express themselves uninhibitedly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.