One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And then there's the absolute joy and freedom of letting your body move uninhibitedly to the beat, and flexing muscles you never knew existed!’
- ‘They are totally, uninhibitedly enamored of one another.’
- ‘It will uninhibitedly resort to violence and other means, mostly illicit, not to let go of its hold on power.’
- ‘Their confidence and self-assurance is indeed palpable, as is their ability to express themselves uninhibitedly.’
- ‘Unscrupulous farmers, wholesalers and retail businessmen had for years been uninhibitedly using these toxic substances, to ripen the fruits as per their convenience and to prevent the attack of pests.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.