One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pretty much any question you might have about the inn or the town has been anticipated and unimposingly answered by Laurie already, if you just look around the inn a little.’
- ‘It seems odd to recommend this record as one of the finest of the year, as it appeared so unimposingly.’
- ‘It's the kind of album that can float past unimposingly if relegated to the background but listen closely and its rich detail comes forth.’
- ‘Somewhere on Interstate 95 between Portsmouth, N.H., and Boston, this road sign stands plainly, unimposingly, on a patch of gravel and broken glass.’
- ‘Ana strolled among the gathering, her calm eyes taking in all the activity around her, arms folded unimposingly across her front.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.