One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Consisting of or involving a single molecule.
- ‘In our case, the reaction of interest is simply the unimolecular folding/unfolding of the coarse-grained protein molecules in their finite-concentration solution environment.’
- ‘First, modest changes in the binding energy on receptor clustering significantly increase receptor binding on clustered ligand surfaces relative to random unimolecular ligand distributions.’
- ‘When added to naked DNA fragments that are too short and inflexible for cyclization, HMG proteins enhance unimolecular ligation into small circles.’
- ‘Understanding the molecular mechanisms of unimolecular and bimolecular misfolding may lead to advances in biomedicine and in protein production improvements.’
- ‘The J factors, which are defined as the ratios of equilibrium constants for ligatable unimolecular and bimolecular forms with cohesive ends hybridized, are measured from their ligation rates under certain conditions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.