One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most of the major house builders now recognise that it is not sufficient to produce an unimaginatively designed house that lacks size or character.’
- ‘It was really a rather lazily researched and unimaginatively produced explanation for the demise of the pub as England's unique offering to the world of entertainment.’
- ‘Various classic rock licks are unimaginatively re-hashed and served up cold, like yesterday's lumpy porridge.’
- ‘British tanks were deployed in larger numbers, but they were unreliable and unimaginatively handled, their difficulties compounded by the practice of stowing ammunition in unprotected racks.’
- ‘Avoid room service - the burgers we ordered around midnight were badly cooked and unimaginatively (though speedily) served.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.