One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Avoid room service - the burgers we ordered around midnight were badly cooked and unimaginatively (though speedily) served.’
- ‘Various classic rock licks are unimaginatively re-hashed and served up cold, like yesterday's lumpy porridge.’
- ‘British tanks were deployed in larger numbers, but they were unreliable and unimaginatively handled, their difficulties compounded by the practice of stowing ammunition in unprotected racks.’
- ‘Most of the major house builders now recognise that it is not sufficient to produce an unimaginatively designed house that lacks size or character.’
- ‘It was really a rather lazily researched and unimaginatively produced explanation for the demise of the pub as England's unique offering to the world of entertainment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.