One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Quebec is officially French and all other provinces and territories in Canada are unilingually English.’
- ‘In any event, research seems to suggest that an immersion school regardless of what is spoken at home is superior to a unilingually taught school in terms of engaging the child's learning abilities.’
- ‘The municipality is unilingually Finnish.’
- ‘He is unilingually English, but his gifts of compromise and persuasion (according to him) will at least give his ideas some prominence.’
- ‘Today, the Aland Islands are an autonomous and unilingually Swedish province of Finland.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.