The body of laws governing commercial transactions in the US.
- ‘Over the past 50 years, various updates and revisions have been approved, so the Uniform Commercial Code as adopted in all of the states is not exactly uniform.’
- ‘Auctions are so different from retail that they are governed by different Federal laws, state laws, Uniform Commercial Codes, and city ordinances.’
- ‘The scope of the Uniform Commercial Code is such that we have advised clients in a wide variety of industries, including the following.’
- ‘The National filing forms contained in Section 9521 of the Uniform Commercial Code will be accepted for filing.’
- ‘A committee that includes consumer representatives was set up early this year to review the Uniform Commercial Codes.’