One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The body of laws governing commercial transactions in the US.
- ‘Auctions are so different from retail that they are governed by different Federal laws, state laws, Uniform Commercial Codes, and city ordinances.’
- ‘Over the past 50 years, various updates and revisions have been approved, so the Uniform Commercial Code as adopted in all of the states is not exactly uniform.’
- ‘The National filing forms contained in Section 9521 of the Uniform Commercial Code will be accepted for filing.’
- ‘The scope of the Uniform Commercial Code is such that we have advised clients in a wide variety of industries, including the following.’
- ‘A committee that includes consumer representatives was set up early this year to review the Uniform Commercial Codes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.