One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Historically, there has been unidirectionality to the process of choosing the research topic and designing the research protocol.’
- ‘The bond selectivity and unidirectionality of the isomerization in bR are in striking contrast with those of the isolated chromophore (in vacuo).’
- ‘Although short gene conversion tracts may contribute to this tight crossover localization, it also remains possible that it reflects an underlying unidirectionality in hDNA formation.’
- ‘Modified unidirectionality is also found in Genista sagittalis, Lotus corniculatus, Sophora davidii and S. flavescens.’
- ‘The unidirectionality of the effect is also striking and consistent with a linear unidirectional effect seen in an S-Leut isolate population, but the mechanism is unclear.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.