One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As for Gilbert, Bradman said that the five balls ‘were unhesitatingly faster than anything seen from Larwood or anyone else.’’
- ‘Or is it because they hope they can relight that spark which once made their colleagues reach unhesitatingly for their cheque books.’
- ‘Pawel, whom I already knew and liked and would unhesitatingly describe as a genius, was soon attached as director, and instantly brought a new sensibility to bear on the script.’
- ‘I scanned the paper quickly and unhesitatingly signed on the bottom line.’
- ‘I would unhesitatingly recommend him for any position for which degeneracy, extreme turpitude, blatant immorality and total disregard of ordinary decent standards are the prime requisites.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.