One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Something happened to my fluency in the weeks I missed in the middle of the year: I left a tongued-tied speaker and returned quite happy to babble at will, however ungrammatically.’
- ‘Why has a laudable achievement such as this not been highlighted as part of the ongoing tourism campaign which is somewhat ungrammatically named ‘Uniquely Singapore’?’
- ‘As you Americans say, so charmingly yet so ungrammatically, you do the math.’
- ‘‘The media is not a mirror of the culture,’ she fumed, nonsensically and ungrammatically, when asked about the popularity of shows like Queer Eye.’
- ‘When drunk, for instance, he speaks ungrammatically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.