One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The race was pretty dull, though enjoyable to see such ungraciousness in defeat for a change.’
- ‘I was embarrassed by my ungraciousness, faced as I was with a bowl of such delicious noodles, giving off steam and sending off strong aromas.’
- ‘Given the ungraciousness of this approach, the response from Sargent was on the lower end of the nuclear scale.’
- ‘Never mind the spectacular ungraciousness of not giving his 2000 runningmate the courtesy of a phone call.’
- ‘In fact, that ungraciousness was what led to the birth of this young magician.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.