One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The race was pretty dull, though enjoyable to see such ungraciousness in defeat for a change.’
- ‘In fact, that ungraciousness was what led to the birth of this young magician.’
- ‘I was embarrassed by my ungraciousness, faced as I was with a bowl of such delicious noodles, giving off steam and sending off strong aromas.’
- ‘Never mind the spectacular ungraciousness of not giving his 2000 runningmate the courtesy of a phone call.’
- ‘Given the ungraciousness of this approach, the response from Sargent was on the lower end of the nuclear scale.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.