One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus, some unscrupulous types are getting rich off kids' unfulfillable dreams.’
- ‘Also, many younger workers, not trained in social and communication skills, challenge authority inappropriately and assume an entitlement unfulfillable against the demands for increased productivity.’
- ‘Another from Bulgaria (not due to join until 2007) expressed concern that they had taken on unfulfillable obligations in relation to the environment.’
- ‘Projections made on the back of a good year in 2004 will raise unfulfillable expectations in gullible consumers.’
- ‘Filled with such longing, such unfulfillable longing, it had me trembling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.