One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Unfortunately, improvement of the crop is hindered by a characteristic type of unfruitfulness among certain trees.’
- ‘In the parable of the sower, we see another result of worry - unfruitfulness.’
- ‘How can any sense of unfruitfulness be used to reorient the dialogue?’
- ‘Without vision, we're susceptible to trivial distractions which result in disunity, dilution of the truth, unfruitfulness and spiritual aimlessness.’
- ‘For if ever any people in the world were guilty of barrenness and unfruitfulness under the means of grace, we of this nation are.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.