One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘From the same perspective, she also comments unflatteringly on the Yugoslav war crimes tribunal.’
- ‘She had commented unflatteringly on his previous girlfriend.’
- ‘The slightest miscue was liable to be unflatteringly magnified.’
- ‘He was appointed in 2002 to pull Grendon into the mainstream of the prison system, and speaks unflatteringly of what he found when he arrived.’
- ‘The pregnant clouds had finally given up, and my sodden t-shirt was beginning to cling unflatteringly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.