One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This was probably the only compliment she has heard in a long time since she was so convinced of her unfemininity.’
- ‘It is a key sign of masculinity for men, but deplored as a sign of unfemininity for women.’
- ‘I can no longer be terrorized by society's, my mate's, or my employer's allegations of unfemininity.’
- ‘Have you ever noticed that when a group of women start asserting their rights, unfemininity is one of the first charges levelled?’
- ‘I grew hair on my face (which added to my feelings of unfemininity) but lost a lot of hair from my head every time I brushed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.