One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Obviously, the economic unfeasibility of farmers’ curtailing use of this technique is problematic, as alternatives, including government subsidies, are not available.’
- ‘Alas, I am not much of a celeb-hound so my lists of famous diners were characterised by a lot of unlikely repetition and occasional rank unfeasibility.’
- ‘He points out the increasing unfeasibility for big Irish houses to remain in the hands of their families, and highlights the cultural and historic significance of Lissadell.’
- ‘He gently points out the practical unfeasibility of Schopenhauer's brand of stoicism.’
- ‘The second was due to his dislike of horses, he had once been thrown as a child; and the third was the unfeasibility for anyone, outside of Erik, to imagine Noel capable of taking anything's life, much less another human.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.