One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He gently points out the practical unfeasibility of Schopenhauer's brand of stoicism.’
- ‘The second was due to his dislike of horses, he had once been thrown as a child; and the third was the unfeasibility for anyone, outside of Erik, to imagine Noel capable of taking anything's life, much less another human.’
- ‘He points out the increasing unfeasibility for big Irish houses to remain in the hands of their families, and highlights the cultural and historic significance of Lissadell.’
- ‘Obviously, the economic unfeasibility of farmers’ curtailing use of this technique is problematic, as alternatives, including government subsidies, are not available.’
- ‘Alas, I am not much of a celeb-hound so my lists of famous diners were characterised by a lot of unlikely repetition and occasional rank unfeasibility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.