One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This comparison indicates the degree of favourableness or unfavourableness of a treatment outcome in comparison to the total sample.’
- ‘Appearances are not a valid means of assessing someone's youth, whose favorableness or unfavorableness is a subjective, not objective, matter.’
- ‘Also, this can restrict the unfavorableness that noise is superposed on the wiring.’
- ‘He exemplifies the perfect man through his proper conduct regardless of the unfavorableness of circumstance.’
- ‘This unfavourableness of nature prevented the Africans from looking within and that accounts for their failure to build any civilization in the past.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.