One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Also, this can restrict the unfavorableness that noise is superposed on the wiring.’
- ‘This unfavourableness of nature prevented the Africans from looking within and that accounts for their failure to build any civilization in the past.’
- ‘He exemplifies the perfect man through his proper conduct regardless of the unfavorableness of circumstance.’
- ‘Appearances are not a valid means of assessing someone's youth, whose favorableness or unfavorableness is a subjective, not objective, matter.’
- ‘This comparison indicates the degree of favourableness or unfavourableness of a treatment outcome in comparison to the total sample.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.