One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He unfalteringly grabbed my hands and helped me up off the chaise.’
- ‘His attention was upon Mrs. Evans, who droned on about the project unfalteringly.’
- ‘But she was the sort who could carry any sorrow unfalteringly, and she was determined to pass many more years with her children, grandchildren, and friends.’
- ‘The Queen has unfalteringly upheld the standards that she inherited from her father and the best of his predecessors.’
- ‘Cathi looks terrified, but she's filmed it all unfalteringly, and Mel, to my surprise, actually looks quite impressed underneath her evident nervousness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.