One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For Stephen Kline, it began unexceptionally: business success begat art collecting.’
- ‘The menu reads unexceptionally - standard anglicised Chinese fare - but once you accept the lack of authenticity, then the food is actually excellent.’
- ‘It unexceptionally demands ID from everyone who wanders up to the bar.’
- ‘This very syndrome is vigorously and unexceptionally denounced in the Bible by the prophets and by Jesus.’
- ‘Four judges of the Federal Court have, in our respectful submission, quite unexceptionally construed this section.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.