One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For Stephen Kline, it began unexceptionally: business success begat art collecting.’
- ‘Four judges of the Federal Court have, in our respectful submission, quite unexceptionally construed this section.’
- ‘The menu reads unexceptionally - standard anglicised Chinese fare - but once you accept the lack of authenticity, then the food is actually excellent.’
- ‘This very syndrome is vigorously and unexceptionally denounced in the Bible by the prophets and by Jesus.’
- ‘It unexceptionally demands ID from everyone who wanders up to the bar.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.