One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, because of this relative uneventfulness, the infernal events that unfold at the end of the film are all the more shocking.’
- ‘It is a country where people live in the comfort of uneventfulness.’
- ‘Life here is almost English in its suburban uneventfulness.’
- ‘The landscape rolls by with superficial uneventfulness until the eye begins to entertain itself by finding distinctive features.’
- ‘Tea was recuperative, it made things better, or it celebrated uneventfulness, emphasising that nothing was wrong.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.