One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His name vouched for integrity, academic quality and unerringness in human and political judgement.’
- ‘Their reason was in the main the doubt that lurked behind many death sentences about the unerringness of the justice meted out.’
- ‘For all the talk you hear about knowledge being such a wonderful thing, instinct is worth forty of it for real unerringness.’
- ‘Japanese bureaucrats had been famous for their unerringness.’
- ‘The unerringness of the law was illustrated this morning at the Courthouse.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.