One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His name vouched for integrity, academic quality and unerringness in human and political judgement.’
- ‘The unerringness of the law was illustrated this morning at the Courthouse.’
- ‘For all the talk you hear about knowledge being such a wonderful thing, instinct is worth forty of it for real unerringness.’
- ‘Japanese bureaucrats had been famous for their unerringness.’
- ‘Their reason was in the main the doubt that lurked behind many death sentences about the unerringness of the justice meted out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.