One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Another explanation that had been offered was the economic growth was real, but the gains were being distributed unequally.’
- ‘They will still be punished retrospectively by being treated unequally by the courts.’
- ‘Like money, it's always going to be unequally spread.’
- ‘The rewards are unequally distributed, however.’
- ‘‘The wealth is unequally distributed, so the social fabric is dysfunctioning,’ says Dessy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.