One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of information or data) not converted into a code that would prevent unauthorized access.‘unencrypted passwords’
- ‘Every keystroke on the terminal goes over the network unencrypted.’
- ‘Similarly, some files on your hard drive are too sensitive to leave unencrypted.’
- ‘Compatibility has never been a problem for unencrypted files.’
- ‘The system already appears to have been used to crack games with the intention of posting the unencrypted files on the Internet.’
- ‘Of the 18 access points whose signals were picked up, 13 were sending unencrypted messages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.