One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not developed or presented in further detail.‘the theory remains unelaborated and sketchy’‘he prefers the unelaborated 1818–23 text’
- ‘His litigation vs. law enforcement construct has a major unelaborated subcomponent.’
- ‘The Thomas version is regarded as earlier because it is simpler and unelaborated.’
- ‘While she starts her end note with two praise comments, she leaves both of them unspecified and unelaborated, allowing them to be read merely as a gesture.’
- ‘The major figures in the field also raised such issues, but these were gestures amounting to little more than footnotes, unelaborated caveats and asides.’
- ‘This vision of a human progress at once more capacious and more humble than that asserted by modern Europe goes unelaborated.’
- ‘It specifies only elections and leaves the take part clause suggestive and unelaborated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.