One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Brahms was uneconomically packaged as it is spread out on four CDs with no fillers, but such musical weight surely does not demand stinginess!’
- ‘Even the consolidation of the two lines would not necessarily resolve the difficulty, as pricing schemes would either uneconomically favor the terminal or intermediary points or discriminate unfairly among shippers.’
- ‘Pushed from this position, the argument then became that they had existed but were uneconomically focused on heavy industry and were merely a source of loss.’
- ‘Storage space represents a cost, especially if the kit is bulky, uneconomically packaged with wasted space in the package, or if it requires refrigeration or freezing.’
- ‘The only option to going under, in some cases, is to operate uneconomically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.