One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pushed from this position, the argument then became that they had existed but were uneconomically focused on heavy industry and were merely a source of loss.’
- ‘The only option to going under, in some cases, is to operate uneconomically.’
- ‘The Brahms was uneconomically packaged as it is spread out on four CDs with no fillers, but such musical weight surely does not demand stinginess!’
- ‘Storage space represents a cost, especially if the kit is bulky, uneconomically packaged with wasted space in the package, or if it requires refrigeration or freezing.’
- ‘Even the consolidation of the two lines would not necessarily resolve the difficulty, as pricing schemes would either uneconomically favor the terminal or intermediary points or discriminate unfairly among shippers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.