One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was almost as if, no matter where he went he carried an air of unearthliness around.’
- ‘The unearthliness is emphasised by the ghost wearing very little costume; as a result some lines referring to armour had to be cut from the script.’
- ‘We get the point fairly early on, but it can't be repeated often enough: Jonah's voice is good to the point of unearthliness.’
- ‘There is an unearthliness and a mysteriousness about Elijah that is all his own.’
- ‘The film lacked the darkness and unearthliness of the serialised version.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.