One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Swimming in salamanders is similar to the undulatory swimming described for elongate fishes.’
- ‘However, their vertebral structure appears to have retained the primitive undulatory movement of the axial column.’
- ‘Regional and temporal variation in bending moments and power production have also been predicted to occur during steady undulatory swimming in fish.’
- ‘This overall morphological simplicity, in theory, makes tadpoles good models for exploring how vertebrates control undulatory movements.’
- ‘The sandstones show variable grading, with planar, rippled and undulatory lamination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.