One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, their vertebral structure appears to have retained the primitive undulatory movement of the axial column.’
- ‘Swimming in salamanders is similar to the undulatory swimming described for elongate fishes.’
- ‘This overall morphological simplicity, in theory, makes tadpoles good models for exploring how vertebrates control undulatory movements.’
- ‘The sandstones show variable grading, with planar, rippled and undulatory lamination.’
- ‘Regional and temporal variation in bending moments and power production have also been predicted to occur during steady undulatory swimming in fish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.