One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Influence by which a person is induced to act otherwise than by their own free will or without adequate attention to the consequences.
- ‘She also pleads undue influence by Mr. Wilson, and other defences.’
- ‘The defendant claimed that he had entered into the agreement under undue influence.’
- ‘There is a rebuttable evidential presumption of undue influence.’
- ‘It has become conventional to divide undue influence into actual and presumed undue influence.’
- ‘An allegation of undue influence was abandoned at the summary judgment application.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.