One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not able to be doubted; indubitable.
indubitable, undoubted, beyond question, beyond doubt, indisputable, undeniable, irrefutable, incontestable, incontrovertible, unimpeachable, unambiguous, unequivocal, unassailableView synonyms
- ‘Anyway, that aside, the cultural impact and importance of the series is undoubtable, regardless of if you personally liked or disliked it or were immune to it, the series was massive.’
- ‘The capacity of nature to accommodate, and even to cooperate in, such an economy is also undoubtable; we have the necessary historical examples from many parts of the world.’
- ‘A path of undoubtable success awaits Sylvana, with Phantom of the Opera being an exciting and notable beginning to her illustrious Cape Town career.’
- ‘Unfortunately, like Eddie Van Halen would later experience, they'd begin to run dry not long after their first album was released, but to see the band at their undoubtable peak is thrilling.’
- ‘It is undoubtable and unarguably an extremely traumatic procedure for anyone, let alone someone who is as vulnerable as a teenager.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.